CSSA 2020 Annual Owners Summit in Newport Beach is CANCELLED
Unfortunately, due to all the ongoing Covid-19 (Coronavirus) restrictions as well as people’s reluctance to meet in large gatherings, it has been necessary for CSSA to cancel our popular Annual Self Storage Owners Summit in Newport Beach for the protection and safety of everyone involved.
The event was originally scheduled for July 16, 2020 at the famed Balboa Bay Resort in Newport Beach, CA. However, CSSA will be returning to the same location next year, July 15, 2021!
Both registrants and sponsors have two options:
Summit Attendee Registration Fee
- We would like to keep your registration and move it to the 2021 Summit. This will assure your reservation for the 2021 Summit and at the 2020 rate.
- If you prefer, we can give you a full refund of your registration fee.
- We would like to keep your sponsorship and move it to the 2021 Summit. This not only assures you of the same sponsorship at the same price but will provide additional exposure throughout the year.
- Or if you prefer, we can also give you a full refund of your sponsorship.
Room Reservations Refund
- If you have made a reservation with the Balboa Bay Resort, they will be cancelling all reservations. If you have not already received a refund on your one-night deposit, you will be receiving that shortly. If you made your reservation via some other reservation portal or did not use our room block, you might need to contact that reservation portal for your cancellation.
Due to the volume of activity surrounding the cancellation of the 2021 Annual Self Storage Owners Summit, WE ASK THAT YOU SUBMIT YOUR REQUESTS (TO HOLD YOUR REGISTRATION OR SPONSORSHIP OR REFUND IT) BY EMAIL (please NO phone calls) to: email@example.com. Please allow 3 – 4 weeks to receive confirmation for moving of funds to next year or to receive your refund. Again, please no phone calls as we would like to have your requests in writing.
Thank you for your involvement with CSSA. Please continue to monitor the self storage activity via the CSSA website at: https://www.californiaselfstorage.org for Coronavirus Information updates and NEW training sessions (including cutting-edge Avatar training). Mark your calendar now to attend CSSA Napa Self Storage Owner’s Conference – May 12 & 13, 2021 and the 16th Annual Self Storage Owners Summit in Newport Beach, July 15, 2021.
We hope you, your family, employees, and loved ones are staying safe during these uncertain times and look forward to seeing all of you in the near future.